Full Stack Developer
Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: Full Stack Developer
Referral Fee: $1000
Employment Eligibility: Gravity will consider US Citizens, Green Card Holders and those with full-time US Employment Authorization (H-1B Candidates). We are also open to contract or “corp to corp” agreements for highly qualified candidates.
In this position, you will work for a Shared Services group that is an enterprise team that provides support to Utah’s Unemployment Insurance (UI) under the Workforce Services division. In this role, you will support the Contributions Automated Tax System (CATS) which is the tax collection management system for UI. There is also potential to support the Comprehensive Unemployment Benefits System (CUBS) which is the benefits system application which is also part of UI.
Currently, CATS is being modernized into .NET and is expected to be fully rewritten within the next three years. Continual maintenance, bug fixes and enhancements are needed on both the CUBS and CATS systems with the developer expected to support both, as needed. As major new functions are approved you will communicate changes and needs to business partners.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop across the full Stack in .NET Core and C# in an effort to modernize current platform and applications
- Perform maintenance, bug fixes, and enhancements to current systems
- Build new functions on major systems
- Separate application, business, and data areas on the backend Entity Framework
- Effectively write unit tests
- Translate visual and written designs into efficient back-end libraries.
Required Experience & Skills:
- 5+ years of experience with C#
- 3+ years of experience with .Net and .NET Core
- Experience with HTML/CSS/Angular
- Experience with web applications, web APIs, microservices, and batch jobs
- Advanced skills and experience with writing SQL
- Experience with SQL, Oracle, and Postgres DB’s
- Experience with DevOps and managing a CI/CD pipeline
Nice to Have Experience:
- AWS experience