Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: Full Stack Java Developer
Work Location: Remote – EST Hours
Work Authorization: Open
Work Type: Permanent/Contract
Our Client is the cybersecurity company that offers the full spectrum of breach prevention down to where it counts, the endpoint – with prevention delivered to your company via the cloud. We are a certified service provider and specialist for Palo Alto Networks Traps™ advanced endpoint protection service and its’ WildFire™ cloud-based threat analysis service, the industry’s most advanced analysis and prevention engine for highly evasive zero-day exploits and malware.
Java Developer with strong technical and insurance domain experience and currently working in API development for complex integrations. Experience working in Agile development following SCRUM process, Sprint in large scale transformation projects. Candidate should have recent working experience with bank in developing client facing applications and integrations deployed for large volume of clients.
- Must have working experience in Java 11, Spring Boot 2
- Must have experience in developing APIs (SOAP & REST) using SpringBoot and handled multiple integration points and data aggregation
- Must have experience in Docker and containerize Microservices APIs
- Must have experience and understanding of insurance domain and knowledge
- Must be able to document and present architecture to stakeholders for approvals
- Must have hands on experience in developing components, framework and lead the teams in new technology initiatives
- Comprehensive knowledge of Web design patterns and front end technologies like HTML5, JQuery and MVC framework like spring and Spring Boot.