Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: Sr. Full Stack Developer – .NET
Location: Plantation, FL
Referral Fee: $250 +/- $70/mo
Employment Eligibility: Gravity will consider US Citizens, Green Card Holders and those with full-time US Employment Authorization (H-1B Candidates). We are also open to contract or “corp to corp” agreements for highly qualified candidates.
Gravity is looking for a Sr. Software Engineer to develop and implement a suite of tools used within the manufacturing facility. These tools will integrate with both our ERP and MES systems. This role will work closely with our test engineering team to ensure complete integration and transparency across the test platforms and suppliers for both forward and reverse logistics.
Our client is a ground-breaking augmented reality company that has raised >$2.6B of private equity investment. Their proprietary wearable technology that enables users to interact with digital devices in a completely visually cinematic way. This client’s mission is to harmonize people and technology to create a better, more unified world and they are looking for bright and eclectic people to achieve this mission.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement a world class systems that support manufacturing operations
- Develop big data gathering, storage, access and reporting processes that provide real time insights and information to our internal customer base
- Architect and implement applications and drive the engineering effort to produce deliverables
- Write elegant, maintainable, reusable code, leveraging test driven principles to develop high quality applications
- Troubleshoot and resolve software defects and other technical issues
- Act as a mentor and subject matter expert within the company and developer community
Required Experience & Skills:
- Highly proficient full stack developer with 10 years of relevant web development experience.
- Expert in agnostic presentation layer technologies such as Angular JS and Bootstrap
- Proven ability working with Microsoft SQL Server and T-SQL with a minimum of 7 years of relevant experience
- Excellent written, presentation and interpersonal skills are required
- Positive attitude that enjoys a huge challenge and works well in a fast paced, high energy environment
- Expert level C#/.NET Framework in a production environment
- Experienced with shipping code to a live production environment.
- Experience with Cloud platforms such as AWS is an asset.
- BS degree in Computer Science or EE/ME or equivalent field
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed