Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: Full Stack Software Engineer
Job Type: Direct hire
Work Authorization: US Citizen or Green Card holder
Referral Fee: +/- $2500
The Full Stack Software Engineer is a broadly and deeply-skilled technologist who is keenly able to architect, build and support end-to-end technological solutions that precisely address the business challenges of an application built on a vast collection of real estate and property information. This engineer wears multiple hats, being a superstar .NET Core+ / C# middle tier developer while also being extremely proficient at Microsoft SQL Server data layer development and knowledgeable about front-end development. Working within the Product Development Group, the Full Stack Software Engineer utilizes the latest technology stacks, frameworks, and applications to enable the platform to best serve our customers.
- Build middle-tier architectures and RESTful APIs using .NET that are reliable, scalable and flexible, and meet the needs of UI developers.
- Write performant Transact-SQL stored procedures and functions, oftentimes as dynamic SQL, with performance, scalability, maintainability and readability in mind.
- Work with back-end data developers to optimize our SQL Server database schemas and indexes as well as fine-tune our queries.
- Produce high-quality, properly functioning deliverables within specified deadlines that meet business requirements.
- Perform unit testing and write documentation to improve maintainability and knowledge transfer.
- Provide niche technological guidance to other team members as appropriate.
- Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with designers, product managers, middle-tier developers and other front-end/mobile developers.
- Estimate tasks with a level of granularity and accuracy commensurate with information provided.
- Provide excellent support for applications and features: end-to-end problem resolution.
- Work in a flexible team using Agile methodology to generate quality working software early and often.
- Experience owning features and projects, and sharing ownership of overall solutions, with results that meet company objectives and product requirements. Exceptional attention to detail.
- Meticulous and dedicated regarding performance testing and tuning.
- Experience working collaboratively in a team and across teams and departments.
- Experience successfully implementing software or web development projects using Agile methodologies.
- Accurately defines problems, collects data, establishes facts and draws valid conclusions. Constructively presents, discusses and debates alternatives.
- Leads feature/project estimation with a level of granularity and accuracy commensurate with information provided.
- Excels in a rapid-iteration environment with short turnaround times.
- Deals positively with high levels of uncertainty, ambiguity and shifting priorities.
- Accepts a variety of tasks and pitches in where needed, including after-hours, on-call support.
- Leads by example, motivating others to consistently perform at their best.
- Core technical skills:
- .NET / C#
- .NET Web API / REST
- SQL Server / Transact-SQL
- Azure DevOps Pipelines
- Desirable additional technical skills:
- Identity Server 4
- Angular 13+
- Splunk or other error/log management tools
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field from a 4-year college or university
- 5+ years proficiency in core technical skills
- Significant performance-based bonus
- Excellent benefits package including health, enhanced dental & vision options
- Company-paid insurance plus additional voluntary benefit options
- Wellness program offering significant discounts on benefits
- 401K with company match
- Generous company-paid holidays and PTO
- Job training opportunities
- Education reimbursement opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program