Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: Full Stack Web Developer (3 positions)
Location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Referral Fee: $500+
Gravity is looking for Sr. Web Developers that are able to work in Microsoft full stack environment.
The Full Stack Web Developers will use solid development principles to deliver quality digital, web, and mobile solutions while mentoring junior developer on the team.
- Involved in all aspects of Agile SDLC.
- Use solid development principles to deliver quality digital, web, and mobile solutions.
- Mentor junior developers.
- Perform peer code reviews.
- Translate designs/wireframes to high quality responsive HTML and CSS
- Cross-browser and cross-device development & testing, with appropriate use of HTML5 and CSS3 in modern, responsive experiences on the web.
- Interact with product owner and business representatives to determine and satisfy needs.
- Support monthly and ad hoc releases.
- Create and maintain technical documentation.
- Help to define enterprise standards for our new applications.
- Follow and Enforce Test driven development
- Undergraduate degree in computer science, engineering or similar field (or equivalent experience).
- 5 years of experience with Microsoft’s client-server technologies.
- Required Languages:
- Nice to have experience with the following: CSS (SASS), TypeScript
- Frameworks required:
- Bootstrap or similar
- Database: MS SQL Server.
- Microsoft TFS, Visual Studio.
- Unit Testing: xUnit or MSTest, Jasmine
- Proficiency using version control systems (Git preferred)
- SOA/REST/WebAPI Service Implementations.
- Application performance tuning and optimization.
- Analytical, problem-solving mindset.
- Self-driven with minimal supervision.
- Comfortable with a fast pace with rapidly changing priorities.
- Able to work on a production-critical system
- Nice to have experience with the following: CI/CD; Microsoft Azure; Sitecore