Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: Grant Writer
Job-Type: Contract to Hire
Referral Fee: +/- $80 per month
Employment Eligibility: Gravity cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer directly (we are not open to contract or “corp to corp” agreements).
Gravity is looking for a Strong Project Manager/Grant Writer to spearhead our client’s grant writing initiatives under the Digital Health and Engagement Team.
The successful candidate will possess strong grant writing experience. Comprehensive knowledge of project management skills are also required.
Our client delivers technology solutions that make healthcare simpler, more convenient and more affordable for people in our communities. This client’s cutting edge technology redefines the way patients interact with their healthcare provider. This company embraces the differences in our strengths while fostering an environment of inclusion, empowerment, inspiration and courage.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Project Management oversight
- Research, due diligence, vetting and discovery activities with internal stakeholders and external grant contacts.
- Full grant oversight from creation, writing and execution
- Work with federal grants
- Work with state grants
- Work with private donor grants
- Work with reporting tools to assist in grant creation
- Build relationships within large health system to aide in Digital Health initiatives
Required Experience & Skills:
- 2+ years working in a Project Management capacity
- 2+ years writing Grants
- 2+ years working with federal, state, and private grants
- 2+ years researching, due diligence, vetting and discovery on various grant-related initiatives
- Ability to handle multiple projects and active grant deadlines at a time