Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: Graphic Designer
Location: Dania Beach, FL
Job-Type: Permanent or Contract to hire
Referral Fee: $1,000
Employment Eligibility: Gravity cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer directly
Gravity is looking for a Graphic Designer to design our client’s new marketing assets for their Ecommerce platform and products.
The successful candidate will possess corporate graphic design experience and will have worked in a team environment in the past. Knowledge of tools like Figma, Sketch, and Adobe Creative Suites is also required.
Our client is major travel company that is building out their technology team and eCommerce application in south Florida. Engineering reigns supreme with this client, making it a great place to work for individuals that have solid tech skills and want to work with most innovative technologies. Our client’s corporate culture is focused on safety, caring, integrity, passion and fun.
- Designs with solid consistency and accuracy to ensure minimal errors.
- Produce digital and print solutions including website designs & assets, email banners, social assets, inflight and in airport assets, event materials, posters, invites, swag, etc.
- Source photography to be used on assets.
- Manage multiple projects and revisions while adhering to tight deadlines.
- Collaborate with copywriter, Marketing, Tech, UX and other internal clients to ensure consistency of brand identity.
- Create designs that are compatible with our UI component library.
- Use UX heuristics to ensure that good UX principles are followed.
- Adopt new tools and technology to work efficiently alone and with others.
- Participate in agile workflow: grooming, planning, estimations, and accountability.
- Conduct generative research for concepts and designs, and evaluative research on how designs perform.
- Assist with ad-hoc UX design.
- Provide design solutions from concept to completion.
- Be a brand protector and ensure consistency and accuracy with use of branding.
- Other complex projects and duties as assigned.
Minimum Experience and Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) Diploma.
- Two (2) years in a corporate design environment.
- Strong knowledge of Figma, Sketch, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Knowledge of MS Outlook, Word and PowerPoint.
- Available for moderate overnight travel (10%).
- Legally eligible to work in the country in which the position is located.
- Must pass a ten (10) year background check and pre-employment drug test.
Preferred Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related field.
- Ability to create GIFs, APNGs, animated SVGs.
- Video editing and creation capabilities.
- Environmental graphic design.