Help Desk (Tier 2 – Onsite 5 days a week)
Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: Help Desk Tier 2 Onsite
Location: Marietta, Ohio
Job-Type: Contract to Hire
Employment Eligibility: Gravity cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer directly (we are not open to contract or “corp to corp” agreements).
Gravity is looking for IT Technicians to spearhead our client’s organizational technical support efforts.
The successful candidate will possess troubleshooting skills with: Microsoft Office, Windows XP, and hardware. Comprehensive knowledge of ticketing systems, desk side support, and an organizational mindset are also required.
Our client is a leading climate controlled solutions organization. They focus on moving refrigerated items and perishables around the world. The organization puts sustainability top of mind, working to provide these solutions while maintaining a better planet. They have made a commitment to investing in technology and staying cutting edge with the technologies they select.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Provide prompt and accurate technical support with a high level of customer service
· Provide both desk side and remote support for hardware and software issues
· Lead the process for software installations and configurations for new user setups in software and hardware settings
· Review trouble ticket queues, document support and diagnostic activities, and escalating problems
· Lift and carry hardware up to 50 pounds, install computer and printer hardware
Required Experience & Skills:
· 1+ year of experience performing troubleshooting and configuration with Microsoft Office and Windows XP in a networked environment
· 1+ year of experience performing deskside support for software and hardware issues and configurations
· 1+ year of experience performing software installations and hardware new user setups
· 1+ year of experience working in a ticketing system such as Remedy