Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: HR Generalist
Job Type: Direct hire
Location: Ohio or Michigan
Work Authorization: US Citizen or Green Card Holder
Referral Fee: +/- 2000
We are currently hiring for a If you meet these requirements, and believe you have a passion for making a real difference in an industry, we would like to hear from you.
- Full-cycle recruitment for various professional positions (Engineering, Finance, etc.)
- Conduct thorough phone screens of qualified applicants to ensure quality hires.
- Schedule phone interviews and in person interviews, follow up on hiring decisions from the hiring team
- Conduct compensation analyses based on external market data and internal data for new hire offer letters.
- Create, log and track requisitions for all openings.
- Update & maintain Recruiting Tracker report to document job openings, candidate interviews, accepted offers, declined offers, etc.
- Support immigration by tracking expiration dates and applicable timelines to ensure timely execution of petitions, extensions, amendments, transfers, and permanent residency filings.
- Act as an Authorized Representative in signing official documents for any immigration-related documents.
- Facilitate New Hire Orientation and
- Support new hire onboarding tasks, including issuance and collection of pre-employment drug screens, onboarding paperwork, coordinating first day agendas with hiring managers, submitting IT tickets for equipment, etc.
- HRIS & Administrative Duties:
- Monthly headcount reporting
- Invoice processing for invoices related to drug screens and immigration services.
- Ad hoc reporting as requested
- Maintain labor law postings for all sites
- Other duties and projects as assigned
- Maintain and update job descriptions as needed
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required.
- 3+ years of human resource experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software (ability to use filters in Excel, create pivot charts, format reports, create professional powerpoint presentations, etc).
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organizations HRIS and talent management systems.
Preferred Skills & Qualifications
- Immigration experience
- Experience with Paycor Recruiting
- Experience with SAP Success Factors