Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: IAM Analyst
Location: Miami Lakes, FL
Referral Fee: $52.00/Month
Employment Eligibility: USC/GC Holder.
Gravity is looking for IAM Analyst to spearhead our client’s Provision/De-Provision Users for our clients Access Management efforts.
The successful candidate will possess the ability to Identify process deficiencies and suggest process improvements Comprehensive knowledge of perform user provisioning and de-provisioning administration. are also required.
Our client is one of the fastest growing and most admired banks in South Florida, with over $30B in assets. This company is committed to recruiting and retaining the best minds, the brightest talent and the boldest decision makers—all dedicated to providing personal service and custom-fit solutions for their clients.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Perform user provisioning and de-provisioning administration.
* Identify process deficiencies and suggest process improvements.
* Review and maintain process/procedure documentation.
* Perform service requests received through the help desk to facilitate timely resolution.
* Troubleshoot application/system access issues and answer general inquiries regarding information security practices or security access.
* Perform user access reviews and re-certifications of user access.
* Support disaster recovery/business continuity plans as related to user and access management.
* Maintain and manage policy exception reports.
* Supports the end-user community with security-related issues.
* Provide exceptional customer support across all supported services.
* Assist in the design, implementation, maintenance, and troubleshooting of the organization's automated access control and identity management system.
* Assist with security controls, policies, procedures, standards and processes to ensure alignment with organization's standards and with the overall information security program strategy.
* Manages and maintains technical security controls pertaining to user access and identity management.
* Manage and document application transitions from other departments and assist in developing a process around provisioning of these applications.
* Perform analysis, documentation, and testing of enhancements associated with new or existing access and identity management application functionalities.
* Assist with evaluating user provisioning functions and related tasks and recommend new workflows to streamline and automate.
* Create, test and implement new automated provisioning workflows.
* Assist with response and remediation to audit issues.
* Perform analysis on, and maintain, security requirements dealing with application authorization, provisioning and management to minimize access controls issues and SOD concerns.
* Assist with the implementation & integration of Privilege Account Management solution with existing and new IT systems and applications.
* Provide 27×7 on-call support of production applications on a rotation basis
Required Experience & Skills:
* Two- year degree or higher in Information Systems or Security, or related field or equivalent combination of work.
* Working experience with related support experience in a technical role within Information Technology.
* Working experience with Active Directory Accounts, groups, assignment of accounts to groups and Microsoft Exchange server.
* Working knowledge of transactional database architecture is required
* Working knowledge of T-SQL required
* Working knowledge of SQL is required with strong understanding of staging tables, data tables, views, stored procedures and job scheduling
* Working knowledge of SSIS and SSRS a plus
* Expertise in programming languages Python, C#, HTML5, Java Script is a plus
* Working knowledge of ServiceNow, SailPoint, Microsoft and other Identity and Access management system preferred.
Certifications: CISSP, CISM, ITIL, COBIT, Security + or other related certification preferred.