Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: Implementation Manager
Location: Camden, NJ
Job-Type: Full Time
Referral Fee: $2,000
Employment Eligibility: Gravity cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer directly (we are not open to contract or “corp to corp” agreements).
Gravity is looking for an Implementation Manager that will be responsible for implementations, project management, and continuous improvement of new and existing Transportation Management business.
The ideal candidate will possess strong Project Management (5-7 years) experience along with the ability to configure software. XML/EDI background a big plus. 1-2 years in the transportation industry with a focus around truck/rail.
Our client is a fully integrated North American supply chain solutions provider headquartered in Camden, NJ. They generate more than $2 billion in annual revenue and employ more than 10,000 associates. Additionally, they own facilities globally and operate approximately 50 million square feet of warehouse and distribution space.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assumes full responsibility for supervising, planning, and managing Transportation Management projects. Projects could include new business/customer implementations, process improvement initiatives, system configurations, & system and process training.
- Manages entire lifecycle of the project from project inception to project closure. Tasks include, but are not limited to, meeting management, documentation, process workflows, work plans, reports, etc.
- Demonstrates expertise with preparation of detailed project plans, including activity definition, task sequencing, resources requirements, and duration estimates.
- Will work closely with key stakeholders, including senior level executive sponsors, partners, and vendors to define project scope and ensure timely delivery of all project components.
- Participates in the development, implementation and assessment of project “health-checks” and “’Go-Live’ readiness”.
Required Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 5+ years hands-on experience managing projects of various size and complexities – end to end experience, including project initiation
- 3PL (with a focus on truck/rail), implementation, integration, and supply chain management experience.
- TMS operations, implementation, and/or configuration experience.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills demonstrated in ability to communicate on all levels; position requires regular interface with project resources, team leads and senior management team members as well as vendors and customers to effectively communicate PMO-related activities as well as project-related activities, progress and risks.
- Demonstrated ability with planning and organizing to ensure efficient handling of the many tasks associated with a project.
- Ability to conduct project reviews, assess and evaluate project performance and provide constructive feedback while sustaining excellent working relationships.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed