Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: Infor Finance Manager
Referral Fee: $5000
Employment Eligibility: Gravity cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer directly (we are not open to contract or “corp to corp” agreements).
Gravity is looking for a seasoned Infor Finance Manager to spearhead our client’s module implementation oversight efforts at healthcare clients.
The successful candidate will possess subject matter expertise within Infor Finance Module. Comprehensive knowledge of end to end lifecycle implementations are also required.
Our client is a large independent accounting and consulting firm that provides assurance, tax and advisory services to privately held businesses, public interest entities, and public sector entities.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage end to end Infor V11 Finance Module implementation at Healthcare clientele
- Manage team of junior and senior associates with technical and functional requirements requested by the end client
- Create roadmap of the implementation and work with other internal consulting stakeholders to drive KPI’s and deadlines to completion
- Deep understanding of Finance and how it interacts with Infor ERP solutions
- Work within internal consulting firm obligations while meeting external facing expectations of end clients.
Required Experience & Skills:
- 10+ years working with Infor Finance Module
- 7+ years managing ERP teams within a finance capacity
- 5+ years in a consulting firm
- Must have completed two full lifecycle end to end implementations of Infor – Finance
- V11 Certification nice to have