Information Security Analyst III
Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: Information Security Analyst IIl
Location: Savannah, GA
Job Type: Direct Hire
Employment Eligibility: Gravity cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer directly.
Our client is a Health system based in Savannah, Georgia and is a national Magnet-designated facility for nursing excellence, with a focus on the latest technologies and research. Its comprehensive network includes centers of excellence for oncology, cardiovascular, neurosciences, women’s and children’s services, orthopedics and a variety of other disease specialties. Our partner is one of only 16 original health systems selected as part of the National Cancer Institute’s Community Cancer Centers Program, bringing the latest clinical trials and treatments to local communities. Comprised of two of the oldest continuously operating hospitals in the United States. This not-for-profit health system serves 33 counties in southeast Georgia and the South Carolina Low Country and is the largest and only faith-based institution in the region.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Completes tasks designed to ensure security of the organization’s systems and information assets.
- Protects against unauthorized access, modification, or destruction and develops IT security policies and standards.
- Works with end users to determine needs of individual departments.
- Implements policies or procedures and tracks compliance throughout the organization. Reports to a manager.
Required Experience and Skills
- Bachelors in Information Systems à Required.
- Significant and relevant experience may substitute for technical degree.
- Advanced Information Security certification such as CISM or CISA. Additional technical certification preferred.
- 6+ years of Monitoring and auditing of complex information systems and networks / Development and application of information security policies in a regulated industry / Member of incident response team / Gap analysis of existing platforms and advisement to mitigate risk experience à Required
- Experience developing and performing Risk Analysis of information systems. Experience performing security assessments internally and with 3rd parties as part of a regulated industry.