Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
Location: Huntersville, NC
Referral Fee: +/- $2400
Employment Eligibility: Gravity cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer directly (we are not open to contract or “corp to corp” agreements).
Gravity is looking for a Cloud Infrastructure Engineer to assist our client’s GCP adoption and infrastructure automation efforts.
The successful candidate will possess experience in VRealize, work space 1 and VDI. Comprehensive knowledge of NetApp, NSX and AirWatch are also preferred.
Our client is a leader is the premier tire distributor in North America. With deep roots in Charlotte, this company’s mission is to be the most connected and insightful automotive solutions provider. This client values innovation, collaboration, accountability and excellence.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work towards your skillset in a team setting
- participate in cloud and infrastructure meetings
- Assist in figuring out the onboard automation process
Required Experience & Skills:
- Able to wear multiple hats on the cloud and infrastrucuture teams and adjust on the fly
- vRealize suit and VMWare
- Infrastructure automation and ansible
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Work space one, VDI
- Version view, AirWatch experience preferred
- ServiceNow integration experience is a plus
- NetApp experience is a plus
- NSX experience is a plus