Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: Insurance Advisor
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Job-Type: Full time
Referral Fee:+/- $750
Employment Eligibility: Gravity cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer directly (we are not open to contract or “corp to corp” agreements).
Gravity is looking for Insurance Advisors for a growing Fintech company in the Columbus market. The role is responsible for helping drive revenue and growth for the organization. You will be tasked with educating and advising customers on the most optimal personal lines insurance products. Our client specializes in streamlining the process for customers going through the lending process to purchase homeowners insurance. Because of that, our client is able to deliver qualified leads to their insurance advisors, so you can spend time doing what you do best, selling insurance.
This role requires an active P&C license and can sit anywhere in the United States. Hours listed below are EST so if living in a different time zone the hours will be different based on specific time zone.
Hours – Monday – Thursday – 9am – 6pm and Friday 8am – 5pm
Our client is a growing and dynamic Fintech technology firm in Columbus, Ohio. They have modern work environment/culture – i.e. casual dress code, ability to work from home, games in
the office, etc. Unlimited vacation days with full medical benefits, HSA & 401(k).
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Handling incoming calls from customers seeking a better insurance option (typically going through the mortgage process)
- Advising customers on best insurance options in marketplace
- Staying up to date on market trends and carrier products
- Create a five star customer service resulting in a world class customer satisfaction score
- Assist Customers with the policy purchase process, verifying all the policy information prior to binding, processing payments, assisting customer with DocuSign process and reviewing settlement sheet for accuracy
Required Experience & Skills:
- College Degree preferred
- Active Insurance License required
- 2+ years of P&C Insurance Sales Experience preferred
- Strong written skills to craft creative emails.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and demands in a fast-paced environment
- Must be a passionate individual that can convey the value of our message clearly