Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: Intranet Manager
Referral Fee: +/- $1700
Employment Eligibility: Gravity cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer directly (we are not open to contract or “corp to corp” agreements).
Gravity is looking for Intranet Manager to be responsible for facilitating implementation, monitoring and maintaining of the Intranet environment, as well as coordinating with Site Managers for various lines of business and business unit(s).
The successful candidate will act as the go-to person for onboarding new sites. They should be able to bring in intranet best practices to the company.
Our client is a nationwide mortgage banker that offers a wide variety of home loan products. They are licensed in over 45 states and is one of the largest non-bank originators.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Act as "glue" between site managers and program managers
- Evangelizes and educates on the value and use of the intranet.
- Leads the Champion group by providing orientation, mentorship, support and incentives where appropriate
- Supports SMEs and content contributors on best practices.
- Monitors adoption to ensure action is taken when activity is below expectations.
- Owns the help/feedback site content / email. Monitors and answers user questions in the intranet.
Required Experience & Skills:
- 2-4 years of relevant experience
- Basic knowledge of web development tools, HTML, scripting and CSS
- Basic understanding of systems integration.
- Knowledge of Web Services and Services Oriented Architecture is desirable
- Strong Intranet Management experience, working within a Content management System
- Working knowledge of SharePoint, Service Now and other SaaS tools used as repositories that will be exposed via the Intranet