Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: Mobile iOS Developer
Location: Tampa, FL (Hybrid)
Job Type: FTE/Direct Hire
Employment Eligibility: Gravity cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer directly
The Mobile iOS Developer (Mobile Developer), you will be part of a team that develops our next generation of mobile applications while enhancing and supporting our existing applications. This developer will participate in all aspects of the Mobile software Development lifecycle through supporting existing software development efforts and developing new software modules.
Our client is a transportation solutions company headquartered in Reading, Pennsylvania. A leading global transportation services provider operating more than 350,000 vehicles and serving customers from more than 1,300 locations in North America, South America, Europe, Australia and Asia. Product lines include full-service truck leasing, contract maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, used truck sales, transportation and warehousing management, supply-chain management solutions, and dry-van truckload carrier services.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Act as the primary contact and lead support associate for multiple native mobile modules and processes, resolving customer issues in a timely manner
- Develop, maintain, test, analyze performance, troubleshoot / fix applications and applicable code
- Collaborate with product owners in gaining an understanding of requirements / acceptance criteria and translate into technical requirements.
- Write unit / UI tests to help identify defects.
- Communicating status and issues to team members and stakeholders; collaborating with project team and cross functional teams
- Ensuring solution is sustainable across implementation and use; troubleshooting open issues and bug-fixes; and ensuring on-time delivery and hand-offs
Required Experience and Skills
- 3+ years of experience in native Mobile Development (iOS)
- 3+ years of experience with Objective C
- 3+ years of experience with Swift
- 3+ years of experience with RESTful API for mobile development
- Exposure to SwiftUI, ARKit and CoreML
- Expreince working in an Agile environment
- Ability to work independently with a team and self-manage work