Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: IT Audit Manager
Referral Fee: $250 + 50/mos
Gravity is looking for a IT Audit Manager with public accounting experience. The successful candidate will possess 10+ years of experience in IT Audit and an IT Audit management background. This is a 12 month contract with the possibility of getting extended or converting full time.
Our client is a top 25 bank. This role will start out remote but go onsite once the company returns to the office.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Conduct IT audits to ensure completeness and accuracy of data flows through systems from point of origination to final reporting
· IT general controls audit, audit issue validations, and MRA validations
· This role supports technology risk and compliance throughout the enterprise
Required Experience & Skills:
- 10+ years of experience as IT auditor with projects that include financial services
- Ability to understand data lineage
- Prefer information security controls and processes
- Deep understanding of key report concepts and related testing methodologies
- Compliance and regulatory validation preferred
- Cloud (IaaS, PaaS, Containers)
- Technology Architecture
- Software Development
- Databases (i.e., Oracle, SQL, OraaS, DB2, MongoDB)
- Operating systems including servers (i.e., UNIX, Windows) and clients (e.g. Windows 10).
- APIs and Micro services