Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: IT Product Owner
Job Type: Direct hire
Location: Fully Remote
Work Authorization: US Citizen or Green Card required
Referral Fee: +/- 2300
As an IT Product Owner, you will focus on working as an embedded member of one or more Agile software development teams to drive the product vision using incremental delivery methods.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Product Owner is responsible for conveying product vision and leveraging storyboarding techniques using input from stakeholders, and the Agile team. Convey scope and decisions through creation of epics, story mapping, and user stories.
- Participate in the prioritization and execution of initiatives by ensuring business goals translates through features and functionality of the product in a timely and quality manner.
- Liaison between Product Management and technical team by guiding the team to build the right product, in the right order according to prioritization decisions.
- Models and encourages Agile behaviors within the team.
- Tracks and monitors key performance indicators to report out on progress with higher levels of management.
- Demonstrate an understanding of key disciplines critical to successful execution; user experience (UX), usability, information architecture, digital marketing, product development, product management, software development, web Development, Industry Trends.
- Sets expectations and ability to negotiation with stakeholders for delivery of features and capabilities.
- Serve as the business subject matter expert by researching and analyzing the market, user audiences, and aid in the creation of the roadmap for the product.
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience as Product Owner or Product Manager leading scrum teams within a technical environment
- In-depth knowledge of Agile, Scrum, and Kanban methodologies, processes, and principles
- A good understanding of front-end and platform technologies
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate diverse groups of people in a problem-solving environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven leadership skills working with diverse and complex products and teams
- Experience within a large (multi-team) development organization
- Experience with both functional and imperative programming approaches
- Product Owner Certification