Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: IT Scrum Master
Location: Charlotte, NC
Job-Type: Contract to Hire
Referral Fee: $250 +/- $100/mos
Employment Eligibility: Gravity cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer directly (we are not open to contract or “corp to corp” agreements).
Gravity is looking for an IT Scrum Master to lead daily standups, sprint planning, and organize teams. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of experience utilizing scrum principles for a software development team. Agile and customer facing application experience are both required for the role.
Our client is a leader in the financial services industry. They’re seeking a Scrum Master that is obsessed with continuous improvement.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Lead and organize sprint planning, standups, and sprint reviews
· Coach teams in implementing Scrum frameworks
· Facilitate cross team coordination, collaboration, and communication
· Drive change and CI/CD deployment automation
· Candidates with Jenkins, Jira, GitBucket, and AWS are highly preferred
Required Experience & Skills:
· 3+ years of experience as a scrum master on software development team
· Must have experience with customer facing application (prefer .NET)
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed