Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: Service Technician
Location: Atlanta, GA
Referral Fee: $1000
Employment Eligibility: Gravity cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer directly (we are not open to contract or “corp to corp” agreements).
Gravity is looking for Field Service Technician to spearhead our client’s helpdesk and administrative efforts.
The successful candidate will be onsite in Clarksville, TN from 8-5pm. This individual will be the first point of contact on Customer Support/Escalations for all IT issues.
Our client is a leading climate controlled solutions organization. They focus on moving refrigerated items and perishables around the world. The organization puts sustainability top of mind, working to provide these solutions while maintaining a better planet. They have made a commitment to investing in technology and staying cutting edge with the technologies they select.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Be a reliable first point of contact on Customer Support/Escalations for IT issues
· Provide feedback to management regarding necessary changes and updates, including policies, upgrades, and customer care issues
· Work with computer refresh processes, hard drive wipes
· Configure out of box Microsoft Autopilot information in ServiceNow for new computers
· Properly return and replace computers for disposal when lease runs out
Required Experience & Skills:
· 5+ years of experience with technology support
· 2+ years of manufacturing/distribution IT support and troubleshooting skills
· Experience supporting Microsoft environment
· Experience working with and keeping different levels of leadership
· Experience working directly with customers