Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: Java/API Developer
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Job-Type: Full Time
Referral Fee: $85/month
Employment Eligibility: Gravity cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer directly (we are not open to contract or “corp to corp” agreements).
Gravity is looking for a Java/API Developer who has ability to analyze, code and unit test within stated technologies on an Agile line
The ideal candidate will assist with the technical leadership of the line and to assist the stakeholders with guidance and consultation on design and implementation of the solutions requested. They will help with upskill of junior developers and make sure line commitments are covered from iteration to iteration.
Skills, Licenses Certifications –
- AWS (Inline calls, lambda)
Our client is a Fortune 100 Insurance/Financial Services organization headquartered in Columbus, Ohio. The company also operates regional headquarters in various parts of the country and employs over 30,000 employees. They have consistently been voted as a Fortune Top 100 Company.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ability to analyze, code, and unit test within stated technologies on an Agile Line
- Able to do singular calls along with being able to take a file of hundreds of records and create individual API request.
- Assist with the management of the technical leadership of the line to assist stakeholders with guidance and consultation on design and implementation of the solutions requested.
- Help with the upskill of junior developers
Required Experience & Skills:
- Strong Technical Skills
- Able to work independently
- Able to train others around the changes made
- Understands in Line Call around AWS services
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed