Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: Supply Chain Analyst
Job-Type: Direct Hire
Employment Eligibility: Gravity cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer directly (we are not open to contract or “corp to corp” agreements).
Gravity is looking for a Java Engineer to come in focus on troubleshooting, understanding and resolving problems with new and existing software. They will provide technical web application programming expertise that meets business requirements. In addition – they will be responsible for analyzing business problems and proposing software solutions.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide in-depth technical web application programming expertise that meets business requirements
- Provide estimates and create functional specifications and detailed design specifications for programs to be developed
- Develop, test, and maintain complex application software, comply with project standards and processes related to producing quality software products and documentation
- Debug and troubleshoot existing program codes and correct errors as required; provide level 2 support to resolve systems-related issues
- Provide 24/7 on call support on a 4 week rotation – be prepared to take on any issues that come in for that week
Required Experience & Skills:
- Bachelors degree in a related field or equivalent related work or military experience
- 1+ year of experience working in a Java based software development environment
- 1+ year of experience utilizing Spring/Springboot
- 1+ year of experience utilizing Microservices