Gravity IT Resources
Gravity is now actively looking for an Enterprise Level Jr. Windows Administrator.
Enterprise level experienced Systems Administrator must have the hands-on ability to both maintain/upgrade existing systems and design/deploy new technologies while adhering to best practices and business level objectives. Must have the ability to work in a high pressure, demanding, 24/7 environment. Candidate should have a strong work ethic, be self-motivated, and have the ability to complete complex projects with minimal direction/supervision and aggressive implementation of technology. We would like to see candidates that have supported environments with more than 1000 users if possible.
This is a long term (multi-year) contract opportunity. This position will take direction and technical guidance from other staff. I am looking to bring this contract position in very quickly (think: days to a few weeks not months).
I need candidates that have come from small to medium environments that employ the following technologies:
Required Skills & Experience
- Understanding of daily tasks based around Microsoft technologies
- Active Directory & Group Policies (AGPM a plus)
- DNS, DHCP, Certificate Services (PKI)
- Windows Failover Clustering, File Services, DFS
- Microsoft Server 2008 R2 through Server 2016 – OS installation/configuration/patching
- 3rd Party Vendor Application installation
Recommended Skills & Experience
- Enterprise System Monitoring, Log Management and Event Analysis – Solarwinds Orion and/or Microsoft Operations Manager (SCOM) Preferred
- Enterprise Patching, Software, and OS Image Deployment – Microsoft Configuration Manager (SCCM) or similar technologies
- Dell Server Technologies including Blades/Chassis
- Basic networking (VLANs, subnetting, high availability NIC configuration)
- Daily administration, documentation, & operation of physical and virtual server infrastructure environments
- Assist in integration and documentation of new applications and technologies
- 24/7 Rotational On-Call Support
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed