Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: Lead Angular Developer
Work Location: Remote – EST Hours
Work Authorization: Open
Work Type: Permanent/Contract
Our client is the cybersecurity company that offers the full spectrum of breach prevention down to where it counts, the endpoint – with prevention delivered to your company via the cloud. We are a certified service provider and specialist for Palo Alto Networks Traps™ advanced endpoint protection service and its’ WildFire™ cloud-based threat analysis service, the industry’s most advanced analysis and prevention engine for highly evasive zero-day exploits and malware.
Sr. Developer/Lead Angular:
Full Stack Developer with strong technical and insurance domain experience and currently working in Web based applications. Experience working in Agile development following SCRUM process, Sprint in large scale digital transformation projects.
- Must have working experience in Angular 9 and above, typescript, Node JS 10 and above
- Must have AWS working experience on serverless architecture (Lambda, ECS Fargate, SQS, API Gateway)
- Experience in using and configuring AWS Cloud services CloudWatch, X-Ray, Insights for application monitoring and logs and setting up CloudWatch dashboards for different components.
- Must have experience in Docker and containerize both Angular apps
- Experience in Typescript, Material design reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component-based architecture provided by Angular
- Must have experience in implementing security using OAuth or JWE token with Authorizer
- Experience developing web application with responsive to tablet/mobile devices
- Experience in CICD Pipeline setup for Angular application (packaging, containerization)
- Must have experience in unit test case creation for UI and integrate with build pipeline
- Experience with static code analyzer (SoanQuebe, Veracode etc) and able to resolve vulnerabilities reported