Gravity IT Resources
Job title: Lead, IT Risk Management
The Technology Risk Management Lead role will assist in identification, assessment and mitigation of risk across the Technology domain; help drive remediation efforts to reduce risk; ensure compliance and adherence to governance processes and defined controls; drive awareness and ownership of risks and controls to create a foundation for Risk Management in the 1st LOD.
- Drives awareness, adoption and implementation of the risk management framework and policy across Technology.
- Evaluates end-to-end technology processes to help identify and manage risk.
- Works with Technology stakeholders to drive remediation of issues and helps ensure robust action plans are developed and completed.
- Serves as a liaison for 2nd LOD, 3rd LOD, External Audit and Regulators.
- Establishes training programs and protocols to address compliance and risk management issues in Technology.
- Develops and produces risk reporting to Senior Management including emerging risks and mitigation strategies to address risk or control failure.
- Supports the establishment and execution of SOX and operational controls across Technology Division.
- Ensures compliance with SOX requirements.
- Provides mentorship to other risk management team members.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 4 years experience in Risk Management methods and techniques.
- Practical experience in internal/external audits.
- Experience in IT Governance including governance frameworks: COBIT, FFIEC, COSO, etc.
- Risk, Compliance and/or Audit related certification preferred: CISA, CISSP, CISM, CRISC, etc.
- Strong technical knowledge of SOX/Internal Controls.
- Experience in Big 4 Accounting firms with a focus on Technology preferred.
- Financial services experience preferred.
- Ability to work and collaborate effectively
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to think and act strategically
- Desire to learn new technologies and identify process improvements and efficiencies
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing needs and requirements
- Sound analytical and problem-solving skills