Gravity IT Resources
General Role Description:
- Senior Project Management role responsible for managing all aspects of a large, multi-faceted project, solving complex problems, driving business meetings to define the problem, crafting the story and delivering the benefits.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Project, Clarity, and Salesforce.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Can apply knowledge of multiple project management methodologies, tools and templates, and is able to create and maintain the work products.
- Drives communications, follow-up on issues and actions, and leads project/program meetings.
- Prepares status reports, management reporting, and presentations for executives.
- Provides leadership to assigned project teams to ensure project alignment with the business unit’s strategy and objectives.
- Supports the portfolio management decision process through the creation of scope, risk assessments and budgets.
- Creates and executes medium to complex project plans that may involve multiple disciplines in the information technology field.
- Bachelor’s degree and 7-10 years Project Management Experience.
- 3-5 years of Project Management experience leading SAP development/implementation projects
Specific Job Duties:
The Project Manager will be responsible for overseeing the large-scale SAP separation effort which will include, but is not limited to:
- Build/Maintain test environments
- Scan custom code for potential hard coding/changes
- Configure/Develop changes to enable separation between the two companies
- Support integration teams
- Regression test our solution
- Address testing defects
- Support a four month freeze period
- Enable Cutover, Controlled Start, Contingency Planning, and Communication
- Strategy, planning, and execution of data segregation/purging
- Support the separating company in their knowledge transfer