Manager – Oracle Benefits
Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: Manager – Oracle Benefits
Referral Fee:+/- $5,000
Employment Eligibility: Gravity cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer directly (we are not open to contract or “corp to corp” agreements).
Gravity is looking for Oracle Manager to spearhead our client’s HCM – Benefits efforts.
The successful candidate will possess multiple end to end implementations of Oracle HCM – specifically within the Benefits domain. Comprehensive knowledge of configuration and related business processes are also required.
Our client is a large independent accounting and consulting firm that provides assurance, tax and advisory services to privately held businesses, public interest entities, and public sector entities.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Implement Oracle HCM – Benefits module with a large consulting firm at end clients
- Understand HCM module and the numerous areas within it.
- Configure Oracle system for end clients
- Explain related business processes within Oracle Talent Management and how it is going to impact the organization moving forward
- Manage team of Junior/Senior Associates who are assigned to the implementation project team.
Required Experience & Skills:
- 10+ years working with Oracle HCM
- 7+ years in a client facing setting where project deliverables and timelines were met
- 5+ years working with Oracle HCM – Benefits, preferably cloud.
- 3+ years managing team of junior/senior associates
- 2+ end to end Oracle HCM – Benefits implementations