Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: Manager – Oracle Talent Management & Learning
Referral Fee:+/- $5,000
Employment Eligibility: Gravity cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer directly (we are not open to contract or “corp to corp” agreements).
Gravity is looking for Oracle Manager to spearhead our client’s HCM – Talent Management efforts.
The successful candidate will possess multiple end to end implementations of Oracle HCM – specifically Talent Management module. Comprehensive knowledge of configuration and related business processes are also required.
Our client is a large independent accounting and consulting firm that provides assurance, tax and advisory services to privately held businesses, public interest entities, and public sector entities.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Implement Oracle HCM – Talent Management module with a large consulting firm at end clients
- Understand all aspects of the Talent Management module.
- New piece of the HCM module is Learning, any knowledge base around this specific piece is a nice to have and will greatly benefit the candidate
- Configure Oracle system for end clients
- Explain related business processes within Oracle Talent Management and how it is going to impact the organization moving forward
- Manage team of Junior/Senior Associates who are assigned to the implementation project team.
Required Experience & Skills:
- 10+ years working with Oracle HCM
- 7+ years in a client facing setting where project deliverables and timelines were met
- 5+ years working with Oracle HCM – Talent Management, preferably cloud.
- 3+ years managing team of junior/senior associates
- 2+ end to end Oracle HCM – Talent Management implementations
- Understanding of HCM – Talent Management, specifically Learning is a nice to have.