Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: Manager, Product Engineering
Location: Dania Beach, FL
Referral Fee: $3000
Employment Eligibility: Gravity cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer directly (we are not open to contract or “corp to corp” agreements).
Gravity is looking for a Manager, Product Engineering to power the development of our client’s new enterprise scale eCommerce website/platform. This position will report directly to the GM of Product Engineering and will be responsible for designing, developing, testing, deploying, maintaining and improving technology products to support the evolution of travel products.
Our client is major travel company that is building out their technology team and eCommerce application here in Broward County. Engineering reigns supreme with this client, making it a great place to work for individuals that have solid tech skills and want to work with most innovative technologies. Our client’s corporate culture is focused on safety, caring, integrity, passion and fun. If you are looking to be a part of a start-up environment with the support and resources of a large enterprise, this could be the company for you!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Design, develop and manage technology products from conception to retirement
- Ensure that the product engineering team delivers with consistency, high quality and predictability
- Create and promote a work environment focused on engineering excellence to attract, develop and encourage a culture of technical innovation
- Partner with product management and marketing teams and help develop the product vision and roadmap
- Participate in the DevOps practice as it pertains to product engineering
- Help establish frameworks, design and integration patterns as well as guide the software development performed by business partners
- Help manage a collection of external technology products used to deliver business products
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience with demonstrated capability to perform job responsibilities through two (2) previous years of experience and education
- Good understanding of software engineering environments and standards
- Deep understanding of Internet technologies, protocols and methodologies for delivering web-based products
- Experience managing Service Level Agreements Interacting daily with people at different levels within the organization, including developing and maintaining ongoing relationships
- Pass a ten (10) year background check and pre-employment drug test
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed