Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: Mulesoft Developer
Job-Type: Full time
Employment Eligibility: Gravity cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer directly (we are not open to contract or “corp to corp” agreements).
Required Experience & Skills:
- Three years minimum hands-on developer experience building integrations and APIs with the MuleSoft Anypoint Platform
- Three years minimum experiencing coding flows in Anypoint Studio
- Three years minimum experiencing design API specs using RAML, Swagger, OpenAPI or other API modeling language.
- Experience building integrations that connect with one or more on premise/SaaS packaged COTS (Commercial Off-the-Shelf) solutions for ERP, CRM, e-Commerce, or mobile (e.g. Salesforce, NetSuite, Oracle, SAP, WorkDay, etc.).
- Experience developing, profiling, and troubleshooting Java application code and automated testing tools.
- Experience in completing technical design documentation and technical reference materials for client/internal consumption.
- Experience with MUnit testing
- Working knowledge of on-premise infrastructure and cloud-based deployment