MuleSoft Enterprise Application Engineer
Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: MuleSoft Enterprise Application Integration Engineer
Location: Remote OR Onsite (Tallahassee, FL)
Job Type: Contract
Employment Eligibility: Gravity cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer directly
Our client is seeking a skilled MuleSoft Application Engineer. The MuleSoft Application Engineer will Architect, design, develop and implement small to large scale integration solutions in MuleSoft platform.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Architect, design, develop and implement small to large scale integration solutions in MuleSoft platform
- Develop scalable, simple to complex API web services using the MuleSoft platform
- Administer architecture components within MuleSoft platform
- Create architectural deliverables that clearly communicate design and solution expectations Understand and clarify complex business integration requirements and produce eloquent and scalable designs utilizing the MuleSoft Any point platform
- Create and maintain Domain diagrams, architecture frameworks, design patterns and standards to support technology strategy.
- Plan and deliver integration architecture that is aligned with IT strategies and principles
- Work closely with other enterprise architects, security, networking, developers, and infrastructure teams to develop integration architecture suitable for implementing common services, business rules, data transformation, and data movement across systems
- Develop complex SQL queries and stored procedures
- Conduct design reviews, gap analysis and assessment when required
- The architecture covers the data integration, databases, and the means to receive the data. Resolve all types of design, test, and data issues.
- Explain complex technical issues to project managers, developers and architects in an easy-tounderstand manner and recommend clearly thought-out solutions
- Work with small development teams in multi-phase heterogeneous work environments and work streams
- Deliver high-quality production-ready application services, integration programs, APIs and web services
- Develop high-quality queues and flows for Message Queue Services • Actively test and clearly document implementations so others can easily understand the requirements, implementation, and test conditions
- Guide and work with support teams in troubleshooting production issues and provides technical support of the integration platform
- Build trust with business and IT stakeholders by implementing technical solutions for enterprise-wide systems
- Participate in the continuous improvement of the Enterprise Application Integration platform by making technical contributions and by providing architectural recommendations
Required Experience and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field preferred
- Experience in application development, data modeling and/or data analysis
- 5+ Years in MuleSoft Application Development
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a fast paced, high velocity, environment; ability to stay focused on responsibilities, meet deadlines and manage competing priorities under pressure.
- Ability to drive effective meetings: workshops, design, and problem-solving sessions.
- Ability to present ideas in business friendly and user-friendly language; demonstrated aptitude for working with, supporting and communicating with users and customers.