Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: .NET Developer – Azure
Referral Fee: $2,000-2,500
Employment Eligibility: Gravity will consider US Citizens & Green Card Holders
Gravity is looking for .NET Developer to spearhead our client’s application development efforts.
You will be responsible for leading efforts to develop and support highly complex systems by gathering requirements, converting requirements to technical design, development, and implementation while collaborating with other technical and business areas.
Our client is $32B, supermarket chain operating in Florida, Alabama, Georgia, South Carolina and Tennessee. Technology is a major driver of this company’s efforts to continue to deliver exceptional value to its customers.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Responsibilities will include coding, debugging, documenting and configuring packages, maintaining system components, technical and user documentation for new and existing programs based on provided programming specifications and performing problem determination and resolution for complex problems; analyzing root cause by researching current application code, then designing, coding and testing a solution.
Required Experience & Skills:
- BS in Computer Science or other analytical discipline or equivalent experience
- Minimum of five years’ experience analyzing business problems and translating business requirements into technology solutions.
- Minimum of five years designing enterprise class solutions using object-oriented analysis and design, design patterns, service-oriented architecture and solution frameworks
- Minimum of five years’ of web development experience with .NET framework 3.5 or above including VB.Net or C#.
- Minimum of three years’ of web development experience with Angular or Azure Cloud
- Experience with responsive web application design and development
- Experience planning and managing all activities associated with delivering solutions in a large-scale distributed internet facing environment
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Data storage technologies such as MySQL, MongoDB, Azure Cosmos DB, and Azure SQL.
- 7+ years’ of experience analyzing business problems and translating business requirements into technology solutions.
- 7+ years’ designing enterprise class solutions using object-oriented analysis and design, design patterns, service-oriented architecture and solution frameworks
- 7+ years’ of web development experience with .NET framework 3.5 or above including VB.Net or C#.
- 5+ years’ of web development experience with Angular or Azure Cloud
- 7+ years’ experience with SQL Server 2008 or above
- 3+ years’ of experience in implementing enterprise application using platform services like azure App service, Azure SQL, Azure Service Bus, notification hubs, event hubs, stream analytics, Cosmos DB, Redis Cache, IoT Hub, application insights etc.,
- Strong technical understanding of IIS and other middleware components
- Experience designing and developing websites running in a multi-platform distributed environment
- Strong passion for developing best in class performance sites and mobile applications
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed