Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: .NET Developer
Location: Lakeland, FL
Referral Fee: $250 +/- $85
Employment Eligibility: Gravity will consider US Citizens, Green Card Holders and those with full-time US Employment Authorization (H-1B Candidates). We are also open to contract or “corp to corp” agreements for highly qualified candidates.
Gravity is looking for .NET Developer to spearhead our client’s adoption of cloud services.
The successful candidate will possess strong C# and SQL skills. Comprehensive knowledge of Azure platform services and front end skills are also required.
Our client is $32B, supermarket chain operating in Florida, Alabama, Georgia, South Carolina and Tennessee. Technology is a major driver of this company’s efforts to continue to deliver exceptional value to its customers.
C# – (50%)
SQL – (30%)
ASP.Net – (10%)
Other Analysis & Design – (10%)
Required Experience & Skills:
- Minimum of the following:
- 5 years of experience in Enterprise Code Development
- 5 years of experience in a Lead Developer position, preferred
- 5 years of experience analyzing business problems and translating business requirements into technology solutions that consider system performance, usability, quality, cross-system interdependencies and scalability
- 5 years of experience designing enterprise class solutions using object-oriented analysis and design, design patterns, UML, service-oriented architecture and solutions frameworks
- 5 years of full-stack web development experience with the .Net framework 3.5 or above including C#, MVC and Microsoft Entity Framework
- 5 years of experience with SQL server 2008 or above
- Must have experience in implementing enterprise application using platform services like Azure App service, Azure SQL, Azure Service Bus, notification hubs, event hubs, stream analytics, Cosmos DB, Redis Cashe, IoT Hub, applications insights, etc
- Experience with responsive web application design and development
- Experience with Azure Cloud Testing, Paas, Cloud Computing
- Experience with Data storage technologies such as MySQL, MongoDB, Azure Cosmos DB and Azure SQL
- Strong understanding of cloud solutions architecture patterns and solution design principles
- Strong understanding of different attributes for cloud applications availability, scalability and ability to propose optimized design for cloud
- Additional areas of knowledge/expertise:
- Service Oriented Architecture
- Windows Communication Foundation (WCF)
- Web Services
- Java Script
- Strong problem- determination skills and resolution experience.
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related analytical field or equivalent experience
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed