Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: .NET Developer
Location: Charlotte, NC
Referral Fee: $250 +/- $32/mo
Our client is a $345+ billion* global financial services firm dedicated to meeting the evolving investment and capital needs of our clients and customers.
*As of June 30, 2020
This developer will join a team focused on the development and support of proprietary in-house and 3rd-party applications and data processes. The developer will work directly with business partners on the Investment Grade and Emerging Markets teams throughout the development lifecycle, beginning with requirements gathering and progressing through post implementation support. The primary responsibility for this role will be to design, develop, test, and provide continuous post implementation support of IG & EM data feeds, processes and applications. The group’s technology stack consists primarily of SQL Server, C#, SSRS & SSIS packages. Secondary responsibilities will include supporting daily user support and being part of an on-call rotation during off hours to support and resolve production issues. This position reports to a Director in the Technology Solutions Group and is located in Charlotte, NC.
- Develop within a range of Microsoft technologies
- Troubleshoot and problem-solve quickly with a strong sense of urgency
- Design, develop, and test code with continuous post implementation support of data feeds, processes, and applications
- Supporting daily user and being part of an on-call rotation during off ours to support and resolve production issues.
- Minimum 5 years of experience with T-SQL development experience
- Minimum 3 years of application development/support experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS or business discipline preferred
- Previous experience supporting technical needs at an investment manager or similar financial firm desired
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, project-driven environment
- Ability to function independently and meet tight deadlines
- Strong sense of urgency and desire to see solutions implemented expediently
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively within various levels of the organization