Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: .NET Developer
Job-Type: Contract (with the potential to convert)
Employment Eligibility: Gravity cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer directly (we are not open to contract or “corp to corp” agreements).
As a .NET Developer with our client, you will be responsible for working primarily in new development to support client portals. The position will be focused in the back end and will require the candidate to be comfortable with object oriented development. In addition to new development, this role will be tasked with communication internally and gathering requirements, managing those requirements within the team. The position will operate in a 100% remote capacity.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead and architect data systems to support internal and external customers of modeling and simulation tools.
- Develop and support applications used to analyze engineering data, establish performance calculations methods and address other engineering problems.
- Work with large data sets from the lab, factory, or field
- Design and develop web based systems and WPF applications that use modern frameworks
- Unit and system level resting using both coded solutions and regression suites.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience/education
- 3+ years of experience developing with ASP.NET/C#
- 3+ years of experience utilizing HTML5
- 3+ years of experience working in an MVC based framework
- 3+ years of experience manipulating data with the Oracle SQL Server
- 3+ years of experience working with requirements gathering and management
- Highly skilled in communication with internal data stakeholders