Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: .NET Developer
Location: Lakeland, FL
Referral Fee: $250 +/- $85
Employment Eligibility: Gravity will consider US Citizens, Green Card Holders and those with full-time US Employment Authorization (H-1B Candidates). We are also open to contract or “corp to corp” agreements for highly qualified candidates.
Gravity is looking for .NET Developer.
The successful candidate will possess strong C# and SQL skills. Comprehensive knowledge of Azure and front end skills are also required.
Our client is $32B, supermarket chain operating in Florida, Alabama, Georgia, South Carolina and Tennessee. Technology is a major driver of this company’s efforts to continue to deliver exceptional value to its customers.
C# – (50%)
SQL – (30%)
ASP.Net – (10%)
Other Analysis & Design – (10%)
- Minimum of the following:
- 5 years of experience in Enterprise Code Development
- 5 years of experience in a Lead Developer position, preferred
- 5 years of experience designing, building and implementing stable, high quality, high performance applications
- 5 years of experience in Analysis, Design and Coding
- 5 years of experience development using SQL Server 2012 or higher database
- 5 years of experience with object oriented development/programming (OOD/OOP)
- 5 years of experience with .net Framework 3.5 or higher using ASP.Net or VB
- 5 years of experience with HTML/DHTML/CSS
- 3 years of experience with Angular and dependency injection
- 2 years of experience with ASP.Net Web API
- 2 years of experience in Azure design and development
- 2 years of experience using DB2 database
- Additional areas of knowledge/expertise:
- Service Oriented Architecture
- Windows Communication Foundation (WCF)
- Web Services
- Java Script
- Strong problem- determination skills and resolution experience.
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related analytical field or equivalent experience
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed