Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: .NET Developer
Location: Lakeland, FL
Referral Fee: $250 +/- $85
Employment Eligibility: Gravity will consider US Citizens, Green Card Holders and those with full-time US Employment Authorization (H-1B Candidates). We are also open to contract or “corp to corp” agreements for highly qualified candidates.
Gravity is looking for .NET Developer to spearhead our client’s application development efforts.
The successful candidate will possess strong C# and Bootstrap skills. Comprehensive knowledge of mobile app admin and scripting skills are also required.
Our client is $32B, supermarket chain operating in Florida, Alabama, Georgia, South Carolina and Tennessee. Technology is a major driver of this company’s efforts to continue to deliver exceptional value to its customers.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Documentation as required (Internal Design, Program Specifications, Installation Plans)
- Participate in coding efforts
- Unit test installation and release in stage environment
- Participate in the certification rounds performed by the testing team
- Work with testing team to resolve all defects founds in testing
- Monitor the implementation as needed
Required Experience & Skills:
- Minimum of the following:
- 7 years of experience in software implementations
- 5 years of experience in software development position, preferred
- Implement stable, high quality, high performance applications
- Debug, document and maintain complex programs
- Working knowledge of server/database procedures
- Unit and integration testing and results validation
- Experience supporting production applications
- Experience working with the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Experience with Object Oriented Development/Programming (OOD/OOP)
- Strong problem- determination skills and resolution experience.
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Detailed-oriented and thorough
- High degree of self-motivation, commitment, integrity and a self-starter
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related analytical field or equivalent experience, preferred
- Must have 3 years of experience with Azure DevOps
- Strong skills with all aspects of Azure DevOps and Web Development using the above technologies
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Proficient with MS Word and MS Excel
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed