Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: .NET Developer
Location: Lakeland, FL
Referral Fee: $250 +/- $85
Employment Eligibility: Gravity will consider US Citizens, Green Card Holders and those with full-time US Employment Authorization (H-1B Candidates). We are also open to contract or “corp to corp” agreements for highly qualified candidates.
Gravity is looking for .NET Developer to spearhead our client’s application development efforts.
The successful candidate will possess strong C# and VB.NET skills. Comprehensive knowledge of ASP.NET and Oracle are also required.
Our client is $32B, supermarket chain operating in Florida, Alabama, Georgia, South Carolina and Tennessee. Technology is a major driver of this company’s efforts to continue to deliver exceptional value to its customers.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- System Analysis and Design
- Documentation as required (Internal Design, Program Specifications, Installation Plans)
- Participate in coding efforts
- Unit testing/Automated unit testing
Required Experience & Skills:
C# – (40%)
VB.NET – (20%)
ASP.NET – (10%)
SQL – (5%)
Oracle – (20%)
DB2 – (5%)
- Must have 5 years of experience in distributed environments
- Minimum 3 years of experience in software development position, preferred
- Implementing stable, high quality , high performance applications
- Developing, debugging, documenting and maintaining complex programs
- Understanding of design patterns and architectural framework
- In-depth knowledge of server/database procedures
- Unit and integration testing and results validation
- Experience supporting production applications
- Experience working with the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Experience with Object Oriented Development/Programming (OOD/OOP)
- Strong problem- determination skills and resolution experience.
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related analytical field or equivalent experience, preferred
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed