Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: OPENlink Integration Architect
Location: Remote (No Cali)
Referral Fee: $2500.00
Employment Eligibility: Gravity cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer directly (we are not open to contract or “corp to corp” agreements).
Gravity is looking for Senior Integration Architect with a keen skill within the OPENlink technology. The ideal candidate will possess in-depth experience with Cerner Millennium product. Comprehensive knowledge of Soarian are also required.
Our client is in South Florida and is largest faith-based, not-for-profit health care organization in the region. Its network of services, supported by more than 23,000 employees, extends throughout Miami-Dade, Broward, Palm Beach and Monroe Counties. Our facilities include outpatient diagnostic and surgical facilities, such as our Medical Plazas and home health care services in the region.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Must be able to fully integrate systems for newly acquired system(s) independently
· Responsible for hospital EMR technology integration:
o Multiple other processes
· Lead and support new installs, troubleshooting and issue resolutions from a design standpoint
Required Experience & Skills:
· OPENlink +10 years’ experience
· Cerner Millennium system integration clinical/financial +5 years’ experience
· Soarian Financial +5 years’ experience
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed