Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: Oracle HCM – Payroll Manager
Referral Fee: $2,500
Employment Eligibility: Gravity cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer directly (we are not open to contract or “corp to corp” agreements).
Gravity is looking for an Oracle HCM – Payroll Manager to spearhead our client’s Oracle HCM – payroll implementation efforts.
The successful candidate will possess Oracle HCM – payroll expertise. Comprehensive knowledge of Oracle HCM module and finance vernacular are also required.
Our client is a large independent accounting and consulting firm that provides assurance, tax and advisory services to privately held businesses, public interest entities, and public sector entities.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Full end to end implementation of Oracle HCM – payroll module
- Work with Oracle team and specifically HCM team to understand client deadlines, deliverables and KPI's.
- Ability to meet both client and primary consulting firm assignments
- Answer client specific questions and strategy requests when it comes to Payroll specific use cases
- Lead team of Junior and Senior Associates to a successful end to end implementation of Oracle HCM – payroll
Required Experience & Skills:
- 2+ full end to end Oracle HCM – Payroll implementations with end clients.
- 7+ years of working with Oracle HCM, specifically Cloud
- 5+ years working with Payroll specific module within Oracle Human Capital Management
- 5+ years working in a client facing capacity where deliverables are met and successful projects were completed.
- 3+ years of supporting clients across a variety of industries.