Gravity IT Resources
Title: Oracle HCM Systems Specialist
Location: Remote (North East)
What You’ll Do:
The HCM Functional Systems Specialist is an expert for our client's Human Capital Management (HCM) technologies. Your responsibilities include operating and maintaining these technologies, coordinating, and supporting system changes, curating documentation, facilitating trainings, and continuously improving operations. This is a full-time position with the ability to work remotely.
System Operations and Maintenance
• Provide day to day system support of Oracle Cloud HCM modules, including but not limited to Oracle Core HR, Self-Service, Talent Management, and Workforce Compensation Modules.
• Serve as the primary point of contact for functional questions about the capabilities of Skanska USA’s HCM technologies.
• Detect, analyze, troubleshoot, and develop paths to resolution for problems and deficiencies with Skanska USA’s HCM technologies and related integrations.
• Design, define, and document functional requirements and specifications for technical components of the Core HR Solution and partner with the technical team to execute development completion and unit testing of technical objects including fast formulas, integrations, reports, and data migration.
• Reinforce adherence to required governance and controls for responsible technologies, coordinating audit requests as needed.
• Identify solution and requirement gaps, document their associated options, and provide recommendations based on prior experience and leading practice.
• Critically research, identify and provide system solutions that maximize process efficiencies/effectiveness and minimize future state maintenance and sustainability efforts.
• Provide additional HR technology support for new projects, requirements, and implementations.
• Support OTBI reporting, analytics, and dashboarding capabilities.
• Manage relationships and promote consistent feedback loops with Skanska USA’s teams, global and local system owners, third party vendors, and other key stakeholders.
• Maintain security and assign user profiles as required, based on appropriate approvals.
System Update Coordination and Support
• Review, synthesize, and summarize the technical components related to Quarterly updates and patches for Oracle Cloud HCM, providing recommendations to stakeholders as appropriate.
• Engage in end-to-end test cycles, including preparing test scripts, and assisting with testing and deploying system upgrades, functionality, personalization and configurations as required.
• Coordinate and communicate production deployment strategies for updates to Oracle Cloud HCM, including continuous delivery pipelines, environment refreshes, backups, restores, and accompanying testing.
Documentation and Training
• Collaborate with stakeholders to document current-state and future-state processes that are supported by Skanska USA’s HR technologies, with the goal of consistently making progress toward the desired future-state.
• Coordinate and facilitate trainings for changes to impacted technologies.
We’re Looking For:
• At least five (5) years of hands-on experience working with HCM technologies.
• At least two (2) years of experience supporting Oracle HCM Cloud and organizational workforce structures in a technical capacity.
• Strong understanding of HR, benefits, compliance, and payroll practices, processes, and technologies.
• Experience reviewing and understanding business requirements, interpreting them to design, test, and deploy within HCM modules.
• Experience successfully prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced environment.
• Experience successfully working with others to achieve shared goals.
• Experience providing application support and working with customers to resolve issues.
• Strong tactical experience with the setup and maintenance of Oracle HCM Cloud Core (legal entities, workforce structures, grades, value sets, fast formulas, approvals, security models, etc.).
• Experience in Data Loading/Conversions using HCM Data loader (HDL) and HCM Spreadsheet Data Loader.
• Understanding of data analytics and business intelligence platforms, with technical experience in Oracle Transactional Business Intelligence (OTBI) and BI Publisher preferred.
• JD Edwards experience is a plus
• Passionate about helping stakeholders achieve their desired outcomes.
• Ability to articulate system and process design options to client audiences with varying degrees of expertise.
• Passionate about the intersection of construction, people, and technology.
• Ability to synthesize, visualize and present data in a clear and compelling manner to various stakeholder groups.
• Passionate about continuous improvement and consistent value delivery.
• Natural curiosity and a desire to learn from others.
• Strong communication and business writing skills.