Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: PeopleSoft Developer
Location: Remote (State of Florida)
Job Type: Direct Hire
Salary Range: $100-150k
Employment Eligibility: Gravity cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer directly
The ERP IT team provides technical expertise and application level support for various systems across TGH. The PeopleSoft FSCM analyst, under the minimal supervision of a team leader, manager or director and according to established policy and procedures, performs complex system analysis, design, integration, testing, implementation, maintenance, and planning for the PeopleSoft FSCM application.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide technical support on design, development, and deployment of online, batch, reporting, workflow customizations for PeopleSoft FSCM
- Support PeopleSoft Financial & Supply Chain Management (FSCM) through providing technical analysis to design application solutions.
- Key contributor to implementations, enhancements and maintenance projects.
Troubleshooting system problems, testing fixes, responding to help desk tickets, and assisting users with data analysis issues. Serves as the contact and liaison with internal customers and the application.
- Responsible for performing job duties in accordance with mission, vision and values of TGH.
- Participates in department and hospital task forces, focus groups and/or committees as assigned by their supervisor to meet the group objectives.
- Responsible for performing job duties in accordance with mission, vision and values of Tampa General Hospital.
- You will be asked to work with non-IT business users to align business processes to maximize efficiency within the delivered PeopleSoft Functionality
Required Experience and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Computer Science, Information Systems Management, or similar fields of study
- 5 or more years of recent experience in an IT development role with 9.2 application using PeopleTools 8.58 or higher
- Proven ability to develop, test, and debug complex PeopleSoft programs like SQR, Application Engine, PeopleCode, etc.
- Experience and working knowledge of PeopleTools version 8.58+, PeopleCode, Oracle SQR, Data Mover, Application Designer, Query Manager, SQL Developer, Integration Broker, Application Engine, Job Scheduling, Web Services, and BI Publisher.
- Upgrade support (PUM) using Change Assistant
- Experience in Healthcare.
- Ability to translate functional requirements into technical design
- Ability to communicate and convey technical concepts to non-technical people
- Experience with business processes for most of the application modules within FSCM
- Experience with PeopleSoft integration with other PeopleSoft and third-party applications experience using web services.
- Considerable experience using SQL with an Oracle database, SQR programming, PeopleCode, Application Engine programs.