Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: PIM Data Analyst
Referral Fee: $1500
Employment Eligibility: Gravity cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer directly (we are not open to contract or “corp to corp” agreements).
Gravity is looking for a Data Analyst to spearhead our client’s MDM efforts in the EnterWorks software.
The successful candidate will possess 3+ years in a MDM setting. Comprehensive knowledge of EnterWorks, SQL, and working functionally are also required.
Our client is a leading climate controlled solutions organization. They focus on moving refrigerated items and perishables around the world. The organization puts sustainability top of mind, working to provide these solutions while maintaining a better planet. They have made a commitment to investing in technology and staying cutting edge with the technologies they select.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Assist in promoting and expanding feature sets of the PIM application
· Contribute to the design, configuration, and development of system solutions in the EnterWorks tool
· Work collaboratively with business stakeholders to gather and interpret business requirements in order to plan an MDM solution
· Perform root cause analysis to come to issue resolutions regarding reports and data models
· Help lead systems integrations in a moderately complex systems environment
Required Experience & Skills:
· 3+ years of experience in one or more areas of Master Data Management, Product Information Management, or supply chain applications
· 3+ years of experience in a hands on capacity interacting with data using SQL. Oracle and SQL Server experience preferred
· Experience in EnterWorks MDM/PIM Oracle supply chain modules is preferred but not required
· Demonstrated expereince in gathering business requirements, writing design documents, and test scripts
· Carry a good understanding of data models and product items