Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: PIM Technical Analyst
Referral Fee: +/- $1500
Employment Eligibility: Gravity cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer directly (we are not open to contract or “corp to corp” agreements).
Gravity is looking for PIM Technical Analyst to spearhead our client’s software configuration and integration efforts.
The successful candidate will possess PIM implementation experience within enterprise applications. Comprehensive knowledge of software deployment, MDM, and SQL Server are also required.
Our client is a leading climate controlled solutions organization. They focus on moving refrigerated items and perishables around the world. The organization puts sustainability top of mind, working to provide these solutions while maintaining a better planet. They have made a commitment to investing in technology and staying cutting edge with the technologies they select.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Contribute to the implementation and integration of the EnterWorks PIM platform to existing enterprise applications
· Be hands on with the data management aspect of the integration, working with SQL Server
· Work to configure EnterWorks with prior experience in this platform or a relatable platform
· Learn the current state of enterprise applications and the state of their MDM solution
· Work collaboratively with your team to push project to completion through extensive conversation
Required Experience & Skills:
· 5+ years of experience in a software deployment setting
· 3+ years of experience in a PIM setting
· 3+ years of experience working in data migration/MDM initiatives with SQL Server as the underlying database
· 3+ years of experience working in the manufacturing space in data oriented projects
· 3+ years of experience working with with strong analytical and problem solving skills