Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: Pricing Analyst
Department: Pricing & Valuation
Location: Charlotte, NC
Referral Fee: $250 +/- $32/mo
Our client is a $345+ billion* global financial services firm dedicated to meeting the evolving investment and capital needs of our clients and customers.
*As of June 30, 2020
Our client is seeking a motivated individual with strong analytical skills and a strong attention to detail for the Pricing/Valuation team. This individual will be responsible for key components of our diverse asset type valuations, including bonds, stocks, derivative instruments and private assets.
The position includes preparation of variance analysis; review and research issues related to corporate ratings, data related issues for internal models, including working directly with other areas within Barings, including portfolio managers, and the systems department to resolve production issues in a timely fashion.
- Responding to internal business partners as well as fund custodians and administrators.
- Providing documentation for ad hoc audit requests and audit report oversight.
- Processing updates for broker quoted valuations and notifying internal parties of large market movers and providing quality value add information.
- Learning multiple systems and workflows to ensure deliverables are completed in a timely fashion daily.
- Reviewing daily exception reports, validating output and overall review for accuracy.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related field.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Basic understanding of different security types and fund valuation policies preferred.
- Candidate must be able to work later hours until 6:00 / 6:30pm or later if required
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work independently as well as on a team
- Bloomberg experience and the ability to write SQL queries a plus
- Ability to think quickly, track current issues and act where needed are attributes a candidate must possess.