Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: Principal Program Manager (Microsoft Dynamics 365)
Job-Type: Full Time
Referral Fee: $4,000+
Employment Eligibility: Gravity cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer directly (we are not open to contract or “corp to corp” agreements).
Gravity is looking for a Principal Program Manager that will serve as a key leader playing an integral role in shaping the future by leading a portfolio of strategic business programs to accelerate the growth of our client’s business.
The ideal candidate will be a confident self-starter with a unique blend of proven program leadership, business consulting, go-to-market, mergers and acquisitions knowledge and experience in the technology industry. Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 are also required.
Our client is one of the fastest growing healthcare software firms in the country. They are a healthcare technology company that is constantly challenging the boundaries of what is possible and committed to the continuous evolution required to lead our industry.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop and lead a comprehensive set of programs or complex projects that support the strategic direction, ensuring desired objectives are achieved.
- Drive change through identification of new programs, projects, focused on revenue and margin growth, by analyzing current process performance, operations metrics, financial data, new product introductions and make recommendations based on identified findings.
- Prepare and deliver persuasive presentations in front of senior leadership.
- Communicate effectively and frequently to ensure cross-functional team alignment and inspire action to drive results.
- Build and maintain project plans, schedule, budget, resource, distribute tasks, track performance, provide feedback, resolve issues and lead change to optimize program/project performance.
- Identify, create and maintain necessary artifacts (i.e. charter, agendas, status reports, project plans), reporting needs and manage decisions and action items on an on-going basis.
- Identify resource requirements necessary to achieve approved portfolio objectives.
- Define and develop cross-functional teams, expectations, and responsibilities. Own and nurture relationships between cross-functional roles.
- Identify opportunities to increase productivity / efficiency and influence key business leader to take corrective action to capitalize on growth opportunities.
- Identify inter-dependencies across the portfolio and recommend tool and process simplifications and standardizations during technology implementations.
- Lead Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations and Customer Experience (CE) suite integrations for merged and acquired businesses.
- Provide subject matter expertise and industry best practices related to business transformation.
- Develop change management processes and best practices collaborating with key stakeholders.
- Establish metrics and dashboards to measure the level of success of each initiative. Develop, measure, track, and report on programs progress and impact against objectives.
- Analyze, digest, and simplify complex information.
Required Experience & Skills:
- MBA or equivalent degree (highly preferred).
- PMP (Project Management Professional) or similar certifications i.e., focused on business transformation, process improvement and/or product management (highly preferred).
- 10+ years in a Program/Project Management office or in a similar business consultancy role in technology based organizations leading strategic initiatives focused on business transformation, mergers acquisitions, go to market initiatives, business growth programs and managing cross functional project teams.
- Familiarity with New Product Introduction (NPI) frameworks, process improvement and agile project management methodologies is a plus.
- Proven communication skills with C-level executives and senior management including the ability to create and deliver executive level presentations.
- Expert level knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Visio, Microsoft Excel is essential in this role incl. advanced ability to build business consultancy level PowerPoint content.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations suite and Customer Engagement (CE) suite.
- This role requires a highly resourceful individual who is collaborative, experienced in working with ambiguity, on-going change and exhibits strong emotional intelligence and resilience.
- Comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technology services organization with a rapidly expanding product portfolio and customer base.
- Experience working in or with Product Management functions is a plus.
- Travel Up to 10%, including international travel if needed.