Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: PIM Architect
Employment Eligibility: Gravity cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer directly (we are not open to contract or “corp to corp” agreements).
We are looking for a PIM Architect with experience developing and implementing PIM technology. The individual must have experience in developing design documents, and leading overall solution design from an integrated systems architectural point of view. The candidate must have demonstrated expertise in addressing issues related to systems. In addition, they will be partnering with team members to strategize the PIM solution.
Our client is a global climate innovator. Through our strategic brands, and their portfolio of environmentally responsible products and services, they bring efficient and sustainable climate solutions to buildings, homes and transportation.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide strategy and vision for PIM enterprise solutions
- Work closely with the business and product management office to ensure the PIM solution is an enterprise scalable solution across multiple business units
- Assist enterprise with solution design, configuration, development standards including best practices for PIM environments
- Provide thought leadership to monitor, track, and review delivery of solutions to ensure adherence to standards
- Assist PIM project implementation teams with business process re-engineering and solution development utilizing best practices
- Collaborate with business functions and other IT teams to implement PIM
- Ensure end to end solution integrity
- 10+ years of software development and deployment experience
- 5+ years of PIM architecture experience
- 5+ years of experience architecting and implementing PIM solutions such as EnterWorks, Informatica, and IBM
- Experience in technical development, and configuration of MDM solutions (EnterWorks preferred)
- Experience with ancillary application, agile, monitoring, log analytical and security tools (Jira, Splunk, Informatica MDM, IDQ, PowerCenter, Database (Relational, Non-relational), Oracle, SQL Server, PL/SQL, Teradata, Data Warehouse, Unix, Linux, Cloud platform, XML, HTML)
- Demonstrated ability to clearly articulate how business functionality requirements can be achieved with the PIM toolset