Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: Product Manager
Location: Remote (EST Work Hours)
Job Type: Direct Hire
Employment Eligibility: Gravity cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer directly
As a member of the Product Management team, the Product Manager is responsible for contributing to th organization’s growth and profitability by managing the full product management lifecycle of our V2 & APEX platforms, as well as participating in new product development activities and other special projects, based on the product strategy set by the Vice President of Product Management.
Our client is a leading content marketing and native advertising platform.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform market research and analysis of competitive products, features and market trends, gathering information from multiple sources, including customers, potential customers, internal market-facing departments and industry events. Synthesize findings into actionable recommendations.
- Work closely with the VP, Product Management to transform business strategy and vision into an actionable, achievable product roadmap.
- Manage full product development life cycle, from idea generation, concept development, business case development and product roadmap through definition of value propositions, use cases, positioning, etc.
- Set priorities in order to balance new feature development, process improvements, elimination of technical debt and defect remediation.
- Participate in Agile process, including writing/grooming user stories, creating epics, pointing, defining MVPs/releases and contributing to daily standups and Sprint events for releases.
- Define functionality based on market analysis, business strategy and customer needs.
- Interface with team members/stakeholders across the organization, including Engineering, Account Management, and Sales.
- Participate in generating, capturing and articulating new product ideas in the idea pipeline. Assist in grooming and maintaining the idea pipeline.
- Participate in creating and mapping business processes that support rapid scaling.
Required Experience and Skills
- 2+ yrs of experience in product management experience with ad tech or marketing automation platform (Native advertising or programmatic advertising experience preferred)
- Understanding of the ad tech ecosystem (DSPs, SSPs, Publishers, Media, etc)
- Product Management certification (Pragmatic Marketing, AIPMM, NPDP, etc) preferred
- Experience with Agile / Scrum
- Product roadmap development
- Strong ability to partner and work in a collaborative team environment to solve business problems and leverage critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated success bringing new product to market in competitive environment