Gravity IT Resources
Our Client is a fast-paced, rapidly growing company seeking hundreds of new employees for various roles in their six locations across the Nation.
Since 2015, their mission has guided their principles towards delivering solutions for a rapidly changing industry. Compassionate Care is at the center of all we do, and it unites us to foster an environment where everyone is empowered, inspired, and equipped for success.
They offer a fulfilling work environment that attracts top talent and encourages all associates to do their part in delivering best-in-class service to internal and external customers alike. It’s how they transform the healthcare industry for the better. They provide career advancement opportunities from within the organization with multiple locations in Florida, California, Tennessee, Pennsylvania, Utah, and India.
-Includes overtime, raises, and performance bonuses
-Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401(k) and paid holidays/time off for eligible employees.
The Program Manager is responsible for supporting the overarching fulfillment of the information technology business unit. Tasked with working through multiple projects, the program manager will be responsible for the day-to-day management of different IT business units project and innovations. The following responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Planning, executing, and monitor different programs
- Providing status reports to leadership as needed
- Work with key high-level internal and external stakeholder
- Identify issues and gaps and take a proactive approach to solving issues
- Establish program goals, timelines, and metrics
- Expertise knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle
- Become a subject matter expert on Azure Methodologies
- Communicate technical decisions to non-technical audiences and build consensus around them.
- Own key relationships both up and downstream of the platform teams to ensure delivery.
- Works closely with engineering and quality assurance to ensure the right customer problem is solved. This can involve sharing market research and competitive analysis with the team to best focus their efforts.
- PMP Certification
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Business Administration, or Computer Science. Master’s degree preferred
- Has technical product knowledge or specific domain expertise
- 6+ years of experience
- Experience working and managing large technical projects
- Experience working with Azure Methodologies
- Working experience of SSIS, PL/SQL, and SQL Server Database
- Very strong knowledge with SQL writing and understanding on RDBMS
- Strong business acumen
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Problem solver